ba

Friday, November 29, 2013

Sweatshirt Trend: Fall 2013/2014


I used to love sweatshirts especially in my tomboy phase. Lately I have had a yearning for my sweaties and would you know it, there a sweatshirt trend for fall. For some that means snow while for us here it means rain with intermittent sun. Nonetheless I decided to showcase a few ways to do the trend in a stylish way.

The key thing is to be careful about fit! These tops can and will add bulk to your body so you better be sure your body can handle that! For a more dressed up look a more fitted sweatshirt is preferable. I am not such a big fun of the animal print or flowery sweatshirts but if you can rock them and not over accessorize them then do your thing.

  






















































No comments:

Post a Comment