ba

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

DRESS SWAP Sat 16th 2013

I am super excited that I can finally host another swap event. This one will be dresses only. We all know how we love dresses! This time the swap is only two hours. Two hours to come grab some cool dresses from other ladies while they grab yours to update their closets, catch up on some gossip while nibbling and some drinks. Who would want to miss that?

So yeah we are going to do this!!!!!!! Venue is still the same in Runda. The charges are only Ksh 500. If you are on facebook go on over there and rsvp on the event page. If you are not a facebook person there is the google plus event or just call me or email me to let me know you are coming so I can plan for you.

For more details on how swaps work click on that tab that says Nyangi styles latest events.


No comments:

Post a Comment