ba

Monday, December 2, 2013

More cold weather gear



Tweed with warm knits with just a hint of lace to soften it up
I love this! I would actually be very warm in this outfit. Who knows with all the December house parties, this can be a fab look.





The long knit cowl scarves, oversize plaid shirt, woolen cardigan, shorts with boots
I have this exact cowl snoodie in that mustard shade! I love how it works with the polka dots!






I love tweed especially in cold weather. This particular look works well with a petite frame.

Emma Watson looks smoking in this! It is so clean!
Not my personal style but I get the look.
Tweed jacket and Tshirt with graphic print.
Perfect for the office yet still chic




Caroline Herrera Classic!
Love the tweed skirt!


So cute!
:-)

I'm in lust with white trench coats.




Tweed dress!
warm knit, leather and tights.








Faux fur
Faux fur jacket, leather pants, beanie bag

No comments:

Post a Comment