ba

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Personal Style: Aleka Ewinyu

I will be doing a series of personal style series and the first one to grace this blog is the beautiful Aleka Ewinyu.

Some say fashion is cyclical; others see it as a constant reinvention of taste. But no matter how you look at it, style is always personal


 1. Outfit for a night out:  


2. For lounging around you throw on...

3. Which motto do you most relate to?
The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Variety is the spice of life.

Wear your heart on your sleeve.
Fortune favors the bold.

You can never be too rich or too thin.

4. What’s your signature makeup look? Moisturized skin is healthy and good looking enough.
5. If you could only wear one piece of jewelry it would be? My watch.
6. What would you wear for a typical day at work?

7. What is your favorite accessory? My watch.
8. Who do you consider your celebrity fashion icon? Michelle Obama. “Mrs. Flotus.”
10. Describe the underwear you are wearing RIGHT NOW. Purple striped horizontally cotton.
11. What is your age group? Early twenties? Mid twenties? Late twenties? In your thirties? In your forties? Just shy of 40.
12 What is your occupation? Finance.
13. Are you a parent? And if so does it have an impact in your style Not a parent thank goodness!
14. Are you married and if so does it affect your style? Not married thank goodness!
15. What you would never be caught dead in? Ill-fitting clothes.
Casual Friday

16. What’s one trend or look that really irritates you?  men in red socks :(
17. What inspires your style? I like to be trendy; to receive compliments confirms this usually.
18. Your best physical feature or one you get most compliments? My small waist line.
19. Last outfit your bought? A snood not an outfit I know but necessary.
20. Your personal style in one word. Stylish but yet decent.
21. Worst look you ever wore? A thong showing through my low rise jeans.  (I kinda miss them days by the way!)
22. A look that you always find attractive in the opposite sex? A confident person – doesn't matter what they wear but they should be trend conscious.
23. What is weird about you? The fact that I do not go to church but I follow the Bible’s financial religious principles to the letter.
24. What is unique about you? I guess the fact that I am fiercely loyal to my God given family perhaps?
Another Dinner Outfit



No comments:

Post a Comment