ba

Monday, May 19, 2014

Chunky and Stacked bangles Trend

This is not a new trend but one I love to incorporate in my looks. It was hot in the runway for 2013 spring summer collections for designers like Caroline Herrera , Hermes, Jean Paul Gaultier, Marchesa and Marc Jacobs. This trend allows you to showcase your personality as you can choose to stack bangles made from the same material, colour, size or texture; if you are adventurous like me you can mix it all up. Mr. Price has upped their game when it comes to accessories and I got a few bangles and earrings. The downtown shops and Maasai Market vendors are other good suppliers.


I am obsessed with chunky bangles!!!!!
In lust!




I love this as it allows you to incorporate your watch as part of your accessory!






Chunky! Delish!




Runway 2011







This is equally elegant as it's cool











No comments:

Post a Comment