ba

Friday, June 15, 2012

wish list











I was catching up with a friend of mine who's also chucked her job to pursue her passion in selling shoes. We both observed that we've both acquired a peculiar discipline in both our fields. In my Uni years I used to be an impulsive shopper who was way out of control. Once I used all the cash I had and had to borrow cash to get home! Yes I was that girl. Hahaha. I amaze myself that I'm now a personal shopper and stylist yet cannot recall the last time I bought myself a piece of clothing. That said and done they are a few things that my clo9set needs. I went through my closet after doing the post on closet edit and realized I did deserve a few more items as I'd gotten rid of 80% of my wardrobe over the course of 6 months. For the life of me I cannot remember any of the clothing that I chucked . Furthermore getting dressed is actually a joy rather than a fight. Below are some items I've been longing to have in my closet but for some reason or the other I've put off getting them. The images will speak for themselves:

Distressed hosiery, cool leather jacket/ studded biker jackets,ankle boots,stripped maxi dress

No comments:

Post a Comment